Cedar shutters are made from Western Red Cedar trees, a classic choice of window covering, that never goes out of style. Thanks to the texture and dur...
Aluminium Plantation Shutters
Plantation shutters are an ideal window treatment that you can incorporate into your home. Not only do they afford privacy for the occupants, they also evoke a sophisticated, classic look that is hard to match.
However, it is also important to consider where you want your window shutters installed. If they are to be mounted on an exterior wall or in outdoor spaces like alfresco areas, terraces or verandah’s, they need to be able to withstand exposure to the elements. Likewise, if you’re installing interior window shutters inside your bathroom, they need to be impervious to moisture and resilient against humidity.
EHi recommends aluminium plantation shutters as an ideal window treatment for such applications. Durable enough to keep the elements at bay, aluminium plantation shutters can withstand frequent operation for decades without fail. Beautiful and reliable, aluminium plantation shutters bring style and durability indoors and outdoors.
- Advanced manufacturing techniques using only top quality T5 material
- Strongest domestic aluminium shutter on the market
- Exceptional durability while low in maintenance
- Impervious to moisture including steamy or humid areas such as bathrooms or kitchens
- Fire resistant
- Textured scratch resistant powder coated finish available
- Lockable for increased security
- External use
- Wet areas
- Available with 89mm Elliptical Blades or “S” Blades with Mohair
- Multiple framing options including, Z Frames, Reveal Frames and Fixed U Channels
- Available in fixed, hinged, sliding and bifold configurations
Call 136 344 to discuss your specific needs
FREE MEASURE & QUOTE