Choose from pleated or flat mesh flyscreens. The flyscreen solutions are an excellent choice for areas with larger openings to ensure your safety from...
The Installation team at EHi was excited when the ZIPSLIDE™ retractable screen was released, after years of research & development by Coffs Harbour manufacturer, Ossie O. This patent-pending design of the Zipslide retractable screen provides a welcome combination of high performance & functionality with reliability & good looks, backed by a long warranty. Discover more about Zipslide today!
- The top track system includes dual wheels, allowing it to roll smoothly, quietly & evenly
- Inbuilt lifetime adjustment enabling the screen height to be set to the millimetre by the installer or the client at any time.
- The ZIPSLIDE™ bottom track is the lowest on the market with a retention system and is strong enough for a vehicle to drive over it without damage.
- The mesh is detained within its tracks to prevent blowout and fraying of the mesh
- ZIPSLIDE™ has a unique locking system allowing the screen to stop at the desired points of the client’s choice which can be adjusted if required in the future.
- With the ZIPSLIDE™’s unique adjustment of the recoil, the screen can be set on site for the perfect soft close.
- The removable cassette cover allows easy access for cleaning
- All the componentry is powder coated to suit the application with over 200 different colours including the timber look alike colours and anodising
- ADJUSTABLE TRACK SYSTEM – The mesh is retained in the tracks to prevent blowout
- QUIET SLIDING – Dual wheels in top track for smooth and quiet sliding
- PATENTED – Patent pending
- SIMPLE LOCKING SYSTEM – Simple to use locking system
- EASY TO CLEAN – Removable cassette for easy cleaning
- COLOUR COORDINATED – Powder coated the colour to suit the application
- DUAL SCREEN OPTION Pet screen lite mesh, sunscreen mesh, privacy mesh or plain mesh
- A great new product for the blinds, awnings, doors, garage & outdoor area market
- The ZIPSLIDE™ can span over 6 metres as a single screen & 12 metres as double screens.
Call 136 344 to discuss your specific needs
FREE MEASURE & QUOTE