On your command, your motorised awnings will extend or retract. With the single press of a button, you can screen any window or outdoor area, shelteri...
With the functionality of its versatility, Convertible Awnings is the most popular choice.
- The advantages of a Convertible Awning are its simplicity, reliable operation, practicality and low costs
- Suitable for any window application
- When the awning is partially extended it provides protection from overhead sun i.e. north facing windows, whilst still retaining a view to the outside
- When the awning is fully extended it covers the entire window and provides protection from the sun at low angles.
- Hooding comes in a large range of colours to match most popular colours and fabrics are available to suit your choice.
- The lengths of the arms are approximately half the drop of the awning. These types of awnings are usually driven by a chord operation
- This type of awning does not normally have a headbox but one can be supplied if required.
- Larger awnings can be winch operated
Call 136 344 to discuss your specific needs
FREE MEASURE & QUOTE