Luxury Screens can seamlessly connect the inside of your home to the outside world, with the latest nanotechnology from Japan...
If you have furry family members at home, screens can be prone to rips & tears from their paws & claws. Replacing whole screens whenever they’re damaged is not really a cost-effective & practical solution, & leaving it damaged defeats the purpose of having a screen.
How can pets damage screens?
- Screens offer clear visibility to the other side & pets are curious by nature. They can easily damage the mesh trying to get through or run straight into the screen.
- Pets also may paw or scratch at the screen & tear the mesh.
- Some pets will actually climb up the mesh, or try to use it to sharpen their claws.
We too are pet lovers, so we understand these concerns. There are many different types of pet-resistant screens. But how do you choose the best one?
EHi offers tough, reliable & pet-tough screening, called Pet Mesh™ to support your love for your furry family members. Pet Mesh™ or Paw Proof Mesh effectively resists pets’ scratches, protects from pests, & allows smooth airflow into the home. It’s made from high-quality PVC-coated fibreglass mesh that doesn’t easily tear or rip. It’s durable, reliable & economical. Discover our Pet Mesh and Pet Screen today!
EHi can quote to remesh some existing screens & doors with Pet Mesh™, or supply complete new ones. We can even customise your home by adding pet doors for your dogs & cats.
(If you have larger dogs an Amplimesh Supascreen security door may be the better solution, as it can withstand the greater force of their weight against the screen.)
- Made from highly flexible & thicker fibreglass mesh that is much stronger & dent-resistant, more reliable & will last longer than standard fibreglass.
- The vinyl-coated polyester material is a sturdy material that protects against UV rays & chemicals
- Soft & flexible with PVC coating
- Has maximum airflow & visibility
- Easy to clean to keep it bright as new
- Screening doors & windows where pet’s claws are a problem
- Ideal for high-traffic areas – pets, children, etc.
- Heavy gauge polyester material
- Will not rust, rot, shrink or stain
- UV stabilised for longer life
- 0.80 mm diameter yarn
- 15 x 11 strands per inch
- *Not suitable for bushfire-prone areas
Star Rating (Cyclone)
Call 136 344 to discuss your specific needs
FREE MEASURE & QUOTE