For many years, Roller Blinds have been popular as a practical solution for covering windows and doors throughout the home. Now, we have more options ...
Expansive sliding glass doors and windows present a challenge for homeowners who are looking for the right shading solutions. Vertical blinds are an ideal choice for property owners who are looking for a simple yet appealing door and window covering. These blinds afford the occupants privacy while also providing shade as needed. Most vertical blinds can also move side-to-side along the headrail, allowing users to adjust their position if required. Simple, classic look that provides ease of use and highly flexible sun control.
- Slats of stiffened fabric, plastic, or metal hanging by one end from a track; like the horizontal versions, the slats can be rotated 180 degrees to allow light to pass through or to fold up on one side of a door or window.
- If you have pets or children, you might prefer fully sewn in weights rather than chainless blinds.
- If you have raked windows, you’ll be delighted with our innovative Sloping Vertical Blinds. Specially designed for triangular, shaped or angled windows.
- Minimal blade stack size provides a better clearance, allow you to enjoy a greater view.
- Options of chain or wand operation for a more streamline look, both meet child safety standards.
- Simple to install, easy to operate and clean.
- Choice of standard, plain or patterned fabrics.
Call 136 344 to discuss your specific needs
FREE MEASURE & QUOTE