Flyscreens allow natural air to flow through your house, without the annoying hassle of flies, mozzies & another insects. Flyscreens come in a range of mesh types, with various textures & strengths:
- Luxury Screen, in polypropylene, the latest in Japanese nanotechnology, for superior visibility & airflow. This means you’ll have better views and greater comfort in your home.
- Fibreglass, a charcoal coloured, entry-level mesh for general purpose insect screening.
- Polyester, a heavier gauge, black finish, used in Pet MeshTM to resist pets & children, or Enclosure MeshTM, for fall prevention
- Aluminium, in black, for up to BAL 29 protection, with the option of TuffscreenTM for extra durability
- Stainless Steel, for corrosion resistance, hi-strength, visibility & up to BAL 40 protection
We provide a speedy repair service for your flyscreens. If a screen has been damaged or is ripped by one of your furry friends and the frame is still good, ask about our re-mesh
service, or to make you a completely new screen.
- All our mesh types meet Australian Standards AS 3959-2009
- Sizes available for any window or door, custom-made in Sydney. Please call 136 344 to chat about your specific needs
- Care and maintenance: easy to maintain, by washing thoroughly with a neutral cleaner, like dishwashing detergent, or simply using a vacuum, or even a soft brush
For the most suitable choice, call us today at 136 344.
FREE MEASURE & QUOTE