Choose from a wide range of shutters, assembled with expertise and care from sustainably sourced materials, to suit your personal style. Our Polymer s...
Timber Plantation Shutters
Cedar shutters are made from Western Red Cedar trees, a classic choice of window covering, that never goes out of style. Thanks to the texture and durability of timber, cedar is popular with many homeowners when looking for authentic finishing touches.
Cedar offers durability, with very high thermal performance. It is a renewable resource that stays cool. You can choose to install Cedar shutters inside or outside your home with confidence.
Similar with Cedar, Basswood also offers durability and high performance. Additionally, Basswood comes from the Tilia family of wood – it has an incredibly attractive and fine texture that will add a very nice aesthetic to any home. Basswood shutters are ideal for most interior rooms including the living room, dining room, bedroom and other relaxation areas.
- A classy, timber look for your windows and doors
- Protection from UV rays
- Block out excess heat and wind
- Light, adjustable outlook
- Made from real timber, cedar is known for its stability & dependability
- Environmentally friendly products
- High strength reinforced mortise and tenon joints
- High strength keyway frame joining system
- Shutters and frames available in both “Flat” and “Beaded” profiles
- Products designed to meet all budgets
- Light weight
- Durable and hard wearing
- Cedar provides thermal properties
- Single and dual closure blade options for increased light control
- Available in fixed, hinged, sliding and bi-fold configurations
- 18 standard framing options with multiple mounting configurations
Call 136 344 to discuss your specific needs
FREE MEASURE & QUOTE